Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trip to Moab


January 28, 2009 Trip to Moab


I was falling apart. I was feeling so isolated, mostly by my own actions, that I was ready to crawl in my shell and rail at everyone around me. But, I've gotten smarter over the years and recognized what was going on. When I told my husband Gred that I wanted to talk to him, I scared him with my intensity, but once he recovered and found that I wanted to take time with him and reconnect while taking pictures, we went along with the trip.


We spent a day in Moab and one in the southeast corner of Utah, watching the Balloon Festival in Valley of the Gods, but most of all, being together. It was wonder! And ther weather wasn't too bad for mid January in the mountains.


Greg and I at Mesa Arch.


No comments:

Post a Comment